Everything from general questions to the fine print. We have you covered.
Whether you have a question about our neighborhood
or want advice on what to buy for your hair, our team
to help with all things Rudy’s.
Does Rudy’s cut kids’ hair?
Rudy’s is for everybody! Rudy’s does not have special prices for youth haircuts. If you would like to book an appointment with a stylist who is great with youth, please call the shop you plan to visit for advice on selecting a stylist.
How much is a haircut?
Rudy’s service prices vary by market. Our service prices and descriptions are listed on each location’s page on this site.
How much do you charge for color services?
Color service prices depend on a number of factors, including hair texture and length, complexity of service, and the products and tools needed to complete a specific look. Your stylist will provide a cost for color services during consultation and prior to beginning the service.
When is my stylist working?
Stylist openings are available via our Book Now link. For more detailed information, please call the shop you wish to visit.
I’m not happy with my haircut/color. Can I have it corrected?
If you are unhappy with your hair service, you may return to the shop within seven days for a complimentary correction. Some restrictions may apply to color service requests. Please call the shop where you originally received the service to make an appointment.
Whom do I contact about working for Rudy’s?
Our current openings are listed on our Careers page. If you would like more information on a position, or you are having trouble with our application system, please use our contact form to send an email to our recruiting team.
Can I purchase your products wholesale?
Please send wholesale inquiries via our contact form to send an email to our product team.
Returns & Exchanges
We are happy to accept returns for items within 30 days of order delivery. All return or exchanged items must be in their original condition. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment.
To return merchandise, email email@example.com for return authorization. Customer is responsible for all additional shipping costs for returns and exchanges. Rudy’s does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Rudy’s.
Excluding the original shipping costs, refunds are processed within 5 business days after we receive the returned merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email once your refund is processed.
We want our clients to love their hair products, and we stand behind the product we sell. We will accept opened or unopened product returns with no time limit. Clients may receive a refund when they have the original receipt, or if we can find the purchase in our system. Clients without a receipt may receive shop credit for returned product at the current retail price.
Gifts cards are only redeemable in our physical shop locations. Not redeemable for cash except where required by state law
Orders are processed within 1 business day of order receipt and shipped via UPS. All orders are shipped from Seattle, Washington. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information once your order has been packaged and shipped.
All items purchased on Rudy’s Online Shop are made pursuant to a shipping contract. This means that the risk of loss for everything you purchase passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the shipping carrier. You are responsible for filing claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Rudy’s claims no responsibility for items lost by shipping carriers.
Rudy’s uses client and website user (collectively, “User”) information to create and maintain a service relationship. User information includes, but is not limited to, account information provided via the Shopify, Salon Check-In, or CATS platforms, via the email marketing sign-up form herein, and site user location and other data obtained by IP address and similar markers via Google Analytics and similar tools. User information practices.
Rudy’s collects user information vis-à-vis this site via eCommerce and appointment platforms operated by third parties. Rudy’s may use this information to provide marketing and service-related information to clients via email, to collect payment for products and services, to call users regarding product and service transactions, to respond to inquiries or comments, and in similar manners related to user’s interactions with Rudy’s and this site.
Rudy’s also collects user information using technologies including cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other unique device identifiers to suggest products or service locations. Rudy’s also uses this information to analyze user activity to monitor and improve Rudy’s site and related services.
Rudy’s does not sell or otherwise share User information, except as described herein. Rudy’s reserves the right to share User information: - With subsidiary and parent companies and related entities for the purposes of market research only
- With third party service providers who perform services on behalf of Rudy’s. Rudy’s does not permit such third party service providers to utilize User information for any purpose other than as necessary to carry out marketing or market research, credit card processing, order fulfillment, and similar services on behalf of Rudy’s, or as necessary to comply with legal requirements.
- As necessary to comply with subpoena, court orders, or any other legal requirement stipulated by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- In the event of a sale or acquisition of Rudy’s business. In this case, the disclosure of User information will be for purposes consistent with Rudy’s use of the information prior to such sale or acquisition.
Rudy’s does not have information regarding users’ ages. Children under 13 may browse Rudy’s site, but may not create accounts with Shopify, Salon Check-In, or CATS. Rudy’s site is not designed for children under 13 years of age, and Rudy’s does not knowingly collect information from users under 13 years of age.
Rudy’s maintains state-of-the-art firewalls, in addition to industry-standard technology and physical safeguards to protect user information against accidental loss, disclosure, access, alteration, or other unlawful use.
Third party websites:
Rudy’s site provides links to third-party websites in order for users to access information and services. These websites are wholly independent of, and outside the control, of Rudy’s. Users are advised to review the privacy policies of third party sites. Rudy’s is not responsible for the content or use of user information by third party sites.
Changes to this policy:
Comments, questions, and concerns relating to this policy or a user’s personal information should be sent to Rudy’s corporate headquarters by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail at: Rudy’s Barbershop Headquarters, Attn: Legal Department, 614 E Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98122.
California Do Not Track Notice
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. Rudy’s does not track our customers’ personal information over time and across third-party websites and therefore this requirement is not applicable to Rudy’s at present.
Terms & Conditions
Rudy's Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using this website, the user (“User”) indicates acknowledgment that User has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without limitation, qualification, or exception. Rudy’s reserves the right to modify, cancel, or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice or consent of User. User agrees to regularly review these Terms and Conditions as an obligation of User’s limited license to use this site. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed by User as creating a partnership, agency, or other joint enterprise between Rudy’s and User.
1. Use and purchase of products and services
The products and services offered by Rudy’s on this website are exclusively for personal use. Product diversion, or the resale of products purchased on this site or at any Rudy’s location, is strictly prohibited, and Rudy’s will enforce injunctive and other remedies for product diversion to the full extent of the law. Rudy’s reserves the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order for any reason, including suspicion of intent to divert products.
2. Information Accuracy
The information on this site is as accurate as possible. Product descriptions, ingredients, color, consistency, and other product information is provided in part by third party vendors. Rudy’s does not, to the extent permitted by applicable law, warrant product or service information presented on this site. Color and other visual properties may vary depending on User’s browser and device settings.
It is the responsibility of User to consult with User’s health care professional prior to using personal care products that may produce an allergic or other injurious reaction in User.
Rudy’s does not represent, guarantee, or in any other manner indicate that products referenced or sold on this site may be used, shipped to, or otherwise consumed outside of the United States. User understands that it is incumbent upon User to verify the legality of shipping individual products to User’s shipping address.
3. Intellectual Property
“Rudy’s,” its slogans, logos, and product packaging are all registered trademarks of Rudy’s. All site content, including, but not limited to, graphics, photo imagery, custom fonts, copy, video, iconography, and the “look and feel,” is the property of Rudy’s, its subsidiaries, vendors, partners, or licensors, protected by United States and international laws, including laws concerning copyrights, trademarks, and related intellectual property.
4. Limited License
Rudy’s grants User a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the site on a mobile or desktop browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items, to learn about Rudy’s, its locations and services, careers with Rudy’s, and to book appointments for services. Commercial or third-party use is strictly prohibited without first obtaining permission from Rudy’s corporate headquarters.
User is strictly prohibited from: (1) framing or using framing techniques to enclose the site or any portion thereof; (2) reproducing, redistributing, selling, licensing, trademarking, or downloading the site or any and all site content, including for use on personal websites and social sharing sites; (3) using the site or its content for any commercial or third-party purpose; (4) modifying, reverse engineering, or creating any derivative works based upon the site or any of its content; (5) collecting account information for the benefit of the User or a third party; (6) using software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or taking any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on the site server. Any unauthorized use of this site or any of its content automatically terminates this limited license and will be pursued by Rudy’s to the full extent of applicable law.
5. Shopify, CATS, Salon Check-In, and other third party sites
In the event User chooses to register an ecommerce or online appointment account, User thereby creates accounts with the proprietary third party software creators thereof. User is responsible for understanding the terms and conditions of third party sites linked within this site and complying with those policies. To the extent permitted by law, Rudy’s is not responsible for data breach, theft, or other misuse of User’s information at third party sites linked or otherwise associated with Rudy’s site.
User attests and avows that, if creating an account with any third-party site linked herein, User is at least thirteen (13) years of age.
Suggestions, inquiries, feedback, proposals, and other information submitted to Rudy’s via this site shall be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Rudy’s reserves the right to copy, use, reproduce, share, publish internally or externally, modify, adapt, sell, assign, or otherwise use submissions for any purpose, worldwide, and without any obligation of royalty or attribution to User. By making a submission, User represents and warrants that such submission does not contain or comprise software viruses, or any form of spam. By making a submission, User agrees, by virtue of User’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, to indemnify Rudy’s for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any submission.
7. Use of third party information
Rudy’s will not reveal User’s personally identifying information provided via the site to any third party except in the following circumstances: (1) User provides explicit permission to Rudy’s to use such information for a stated purpose; (2) User’s information must be used to provide the service User requests via the site, e.g. shipping address to deliver products; (3) Rudy’s is required to so reveal such information by virtue of subpoena, court order, or other legal proceeding; (4) the Third Party is another business acquired by, or that acquires, Rudy’s, in which case User’s personally identifying information will be used in the same manner as Rudy’s used the information prior to such transaction.
User consents to Rudy’s exclusive use of any email address provided or registered by Rudy’s for Rudy’s marketing and informational purposes only. Rudy’s shall not sell, share, or otherwise provide email addresses of its users to third parties, except as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Representations and warranties; limitation of liability
By accessing and using this site, User agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Rudy’s shall not be liable under any theory of law for any loss or damages of any kind relating to the following, non-exhaustive list of claims: (1) damages related to dealings with or existence of links to third-party sites; (2) misdelivery, corruption, destruction, failure, or other abnormal transmittal of files or linked information; (3) business interruption; (4) viruses, system failure, and other malfunctions that may occur in connection with use of the site, including use of links to or from third-party sites; (5) inaccurate or omitted content; (6) system outages at third-party sites linked from this site; or (7) any events beyond the reasonable control of Rudy’s.
Any information received via this site shall not be relied upon by User as personal, medical, legal, or financial advice.
9. Disputes; choice of law
Any and all disputes, claims, and actions brought by or against Rudy’s related to this site, the Terms and Conditions and other policies present herein, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington. Any dispute related in any way to the sale, use, or application of products and services purchased or arranged through this site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Seattle, WA. Arbitration sought hereby shall be conducted under the procedural rules then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. Any award determined by the arbitrator shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment by the prevailing court.
In the event use of this site violates Rudy’s intellectual property rights, Rudy’s may seek injunctive or other relief in any state or federal court in the State of Washington.
In the event one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, such ruling shall apply to the particular term(s) and not to these Terms and Conditions as a whole.
Rudy’s reserves the right to terminate the limited license granted to User, at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice. Upon such termination, User shall immediately cease all access, linking, and any other use or reference to the site.
Questions, comments, compliments, copyright claims, or concerns regarding this site should be sent to Rudy’s via the contact links herein.
Copyright © Rudy’s Barbershop Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.
123showerselfie Official Rules
1. Eligibility: #123showerself: 2017 Edition (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Submission (“Entrant(s)”). Employees of Rudy’s Barbershop Holdings, LLC and any of its direct or indirect parent and affiliate companies (“Promoter”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Partners and influencers who have received complimentary products from Promoter are also not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the Promotion is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promoter: Rudy’s Barbershop Holdings, LLC, 614 E Pine St., Seattle, WA 98122.
3. Instagram Release: The Promotion is in no way promoted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on April 10, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“the Promotion Period”).
5. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. ensure their Instagram profile is set as a public account;
b. share “selfie” image to Instagram (“Submission”);
c. use the hashtag #123showerselfie on the shared selfie image; and
d. tag @rudysbarbershop on the shared selfie image.
e. Images uploaded during the Promotion Period are the only Submissions eligible for selection.
f. Eligible Entrants may enter multiple times during the Promotion Period.
It is each Entrant’s responsibility to adhere to these Official Rules, the prevailing terms and conditions of Instagram, and Promoter’s websites, respectively. Promoter takes no responsibility for any comment that has been posted incorrectly. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Should an Entrant’s contact information change during the Promotional Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in a Submission should be directed to Promoter.
6. Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period, all Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges based on the following criteria: a) Quality of Photo; and b) relevance to Theme. Subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules, the highest scoring five (5) Submissions will then be entered into a random draw. The draw will be performed by a random computer process and will take place on April 13, 2017. The draw is final.
7. Prize: The prize will be a one (1) year supply of Rudy’s shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Total prize value of the Promotion is up to $400.00 (USD). Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at time of printing. Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between and now and the prize redemption date. Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Cash will not be rewarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
8. Notice to Winner: Promoter will notify the winner via social media at the end of the Promotion Period. The winner will be instructed to email email@example.com with their full name, phone number, email address, and mailing address. Once the winner is confirmed, Promoter will announce via social media. The prize will be sent to the supplied mailing address. Allow thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the Promotion for prize fulfillment. If, after reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, Promoter will hold an alternate drawing, excluding the original winner, and contact the new winner in the previously described manner.
9. Verification of Winner: All potential winners are subject to verification by Promoter before any prize is awarded. Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Submission which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Submission process, who submits a Submission that is not in accordance with these Official Rules or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s Submission is of a type described in this clause.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter, and each of its respective direct or indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees, contractors, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, liability, illness, injury, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
11. Representations and Warranties: Entrant promises that Entrant owns all rights to the Submission, alternatively, that Entrant has the right to give Promoter the rights described above; Entrant has paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of the Submission; and the Submission does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. Promoter may refuse to accept or transmit the Submission for any reason.
12. Grant of Rights: Entrant gives Promoter, and its subsidiaries a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use the Submission in connection with the Promotion and for Promoter’s marketing purposes, including without limitation in email and other customer communications, on Promoter’s website, store materials and other marketing. Promoter may display advertisements in connection with the Submission or on pages where the Submission may be viewed by Entrant or others, and Promoter may use the Submission to advertise and promote Rudy’s Barbershop and Rudy’s Brand products. Promoter’s license to Entrant’s Submission is non-exclusive, meaning Entrant may use the Submission for their own purposes or let others use the Submission for their purposes. Promoter’s license to the Submission is fully paid and royalty free, meaning Promoter does not owe Entrant anything else in connection with Promoter’s use of the Submission. Promoter may exercise their rights anywhere in the world. Finally, Promoter’s license is perpetual, meaning that their license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any Entrant; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another submission, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Promoter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random promotion among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible submissions.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington or the appropriate Washington state court located in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
15. General Conditions: Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion. In such event, Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes at random to all eligible entrants who have registered up to the time of the impairment. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.